Recipe: Apple & Fresh Cabbage Slaw
- 1/2 Red Cabbage
- 1/2 White Cabbage
- 5 Radishes
- 1 Green Apple
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cavendar's Greek Seasoning
- Chop/Shred cabbage, radishes, and apple to the consistency you desire (usually thin strips about 1 inch long)
- Add desired amount of apple cider vinegar & olive oil to the mixture
- Season with Cavendar's
- Toss together until all evenly blended.
- Store in Fridge for a few hours so salad gets nice and chilled.
The longer you leave the salad the more it marinates. It's even delicious 2-3 days later!
Please share your recipe photos with me online! I want to know how yours came out! #christinecoen on Instagram and Facebook